The Tracer T275 carbon marks the next step for Intense in its continued campaign to lead and elevate design and innovation for the sport’s Enduro segment. The new bike embodies the perfect balance of beauty and aggression while delivering an unprecedented ride quality.
The carbon monocoque construction combines a solid one-piece front triangle while the new geometry features a slacker headangle, lower bottom bracket and shorter chainstays. Integrated 142×12 dropouts mean fewer parts and offer a simpler approach and more pure design. Also noteworthy is a new internally-guided cable routing system that allows for flawless assembly and easier maintenance.
But most impressive is the ride. Toss a leg over one and see for yourself.
- Adjustable Travel: 145mm – 160mm (5 3/4″ – 6 1/4″ )
- Frame weight (Med w/ Fox CTD): 2.5 kgs (5.6 lbs)
- Patented VPP design (and logo – see attached guidelines)
- ISCG 05 Mounts
- Internal Cable Routing for Stealth Reverb
- Monocoque Front Triangle
- Modern Trail Geometry
- Integrated 142X12 dropouts
- Integrated Internal Cable Routing System